ARDL offers for sale Industry Reference Material IRM-241, used to verify calibration and for control testing for rubber processing equipment. A Must for ISO 9001 Firms in the Rubber Industry
A Reference Source For:
- Mooney Viscometer
- And polymer processing equipment calibration and verification testing for the Rubber, TPE, TPV, and Plastics Industries.
Butyl IRM-241 Satisfies Calibration Traceability Requirements Mandated By:
- ISO 9001, ISO 17025
- ANSI/ASQC Q90 MIL-Q-9585A
- MIL Standard 45662A, MIL-I-45208
Butyl IRM 241 is also routinely used as a "Control" Polymer for In-House Quality Control and Processing Equipment Verification Programs. By mutual agreement and under the auspices of ASTM, with the sanctions and cooperation of ASTM and NIST, this Reference Material is now inventoried and supplied exclusively by Akron Rubber Development Laboratory, Inc., Akron, Ohio USA.
- Please contact ARDL’s Manager of IRM Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 330-794-6600 for current pricing.
- For shipment outside the contiguous USA or Canada, please contact ARDL.
- Shipping charges will be added to all orders.
- One (1) Bale
Need Shipment Rushed? We Accept VISA and MasterCard.
- Fax for quote (CIF) prior to placing order.
- Domestic US, Purchase Order or Certified Check
- Outside US, please contact us for our Accepted Methods of Payment Form for Wire Transfer information.
- Within 48 hours of receipt of PO/funds, freight pre-paid Domestic Shipments: Second Day Air (Outside Ohio) or Common Carrier (Within Ohio) International Shipments: Air Freight
- Individually boxed bales
- Weight: 75 lbs. (34 Kg.) each
- Wrapped in polyethylene film and packaged in a cardboard carton
* ASTM Committee D11 - Rubber and Rubber Products 'Document Sheet' for Industry Reference Material IRM-241 Butyl Rubber
If you are interested in purchasing Butyl Rubber material, please contact ARDL via email or by phone at (866) 778-ARDL or (330) 794-6600.