Mixing & Compounding
ARDL's compound development services can help you reduce costs, develop new products, improve quality and reliability, problem-solve, meet specifications and control quality.
From highly technical developments to simply adapting one of the more than 20,000 compounds in our recipe library, ARDL's experienced staff can effectively and cost efficiently provide you with the formulations that meet your unique objectives.
- Rubber Calendering
- Rubber Compound & Process Development
- Rubber Compounding & Mixing (Instrumented Banbury®)
- Rubber Curing
- Evaluative Rubber Testing
- Rubber Molding (Compression, Injection and Extrusion)
- Mold Rubber Prototyping
- Problem Solving
- Rubber & Plastic Processability Testing
- Rubber & Plastic Extrudability
- Mooney Viscosity
- Mooney Scorch
- Rubber Vulcanization
ARDL will confidentially review your compound for a nominal fee. If there doesn’t appear to be any room for improvement and you are happy with its performance, that’s all you’ll pay and you’ll have sound peace of mind. If we see opportunities for improvement, we will provide a quotation for:
- Testing your current compound to your required specifications
- Adjusting the compound to make it less expensive or perform better or both
- Testing the improved compound to ensure it meets or exceeds your requirements
We know we can improve the cost and/or performance of many rubber compounds. We see it every day. In this market of regular material discontinuations, substitutions, daily commodity price fluctuations and unproved ingredients coming from all over the world, it really pays to review your rubber compounds for efficiency and effectiveness. ARDL can help. Let us put our expertise to work for you.